Fill enquiry form online or email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill enquiry register at college reception.
Online applicants through portal or email would be intimated whether they are eligible to participate further for which they would need to come to college campus. Those coming directly to college reception for enquiry have the option of participating in the admission process on the same day or any day of their convenience.
All those eligible would get a student data form at the reception along with a process number which would be mentioned on their form and on the brochure given to them by the receptionist.
On filling the student data form they would be guided to the admission team which would first conduct a short counseling session.
Post the process the admission committee would give the result on the same day and if selected the admission team will provide the necessary documentation and explain the admission process.
When the admission is confirmed the candidate has to submit the necessary documents for university verification.The list of documents is as follows:
- Five Colored Passport sized photographs
- Original 10th-class Certificate and 12th-class Marks sheet.
- One set of photocopies of the following documents (students are advised to keep the set of the following documents always with them for filling Enrollment form and Examination forms of the University, in order to avoid any inconvenience)
- 10th-class Certificate
- 12th-class marks sheet
- UPSEE Seat Allotment Letter
- Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- UPSEE rank letter, in case of Direct Admission(If Applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate