The Training & Placement Cell, RVIT Bijnor assists the students in the process of placement, besides collaborating and starting placement based programs to train its students and instill in them the strong academic concepts in order to set up a global academics standard.
RVIT coordinates with various engineering colleges and industries and corporate houses to conduct campus interviews and to help the students of all disciplines in the placement.The Training & Placement cell regularly conducts group discussions, technical and aptitute tests and mock interviews.The T&P cell interacts with many industries, and some of the industries in which our students were shorlisted and called for the selection are as follows
- To provide multiple opportunities to all level of students with a variety of processes and companies.
- Establishing linkages between the industry, the students and the faculty.
- Organizing training programs in association with the Corporates.
- Conduct familiarization tours for Corporate to the Institute so that they can choose how to work together for mutual benefit.
- Conduct awareness programs for the students in the form of Workshops, Seminars and Conferences in association with Institutions and Corporates.
- Arrange special lectures by Executives from Corporates and Institutions.
- Conduct value added programs like the Personality Development and Communication Skills Workshops.
- Arrange for Aptitude Test for the students and organize Group Discussions and mock Interviews.
- Organize Entrepreneurship Development programs.
Our guiding philosophy is to ensure that students are made employable and get placed from campus. Maximisation of package and other personalised issues are a matter for the individual student. As they are speculative in nature, the associated risks are that of the student.