RVIT works on the theory of “school has no boundaries”, it means that if anyone wants to learn or to gain something he/she is not restricted to get information within the boundaries of the institute.
Being a technical institute,the importance lies not only in providing theoretical education but it is also important to show the students the importance and usage of their technical education and for this purpose RVIT has sent its students to different industries of their respective fields so that they can learn the different aspects of working in an organization like cooperation, culture etc. as now and then students have to become a professional.
In this process the following industries are visited by the students of RVIT:
- The students of B.Tech Electrical Engineering 1st 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year visited the Power Sub Station Dingharpur in May 2014
- The students of B.Tech Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year visited the Woter Treatment Plant Nainital in June 2014
- The students of Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering 1st Year visited the industry of press shop “Unicorn” in Faridabad which makes gear paddles and silencer sheets. This opportunity was provided to them after completing the industrial training at the end of their session.
- The students of Polytechnic Electronics Engineering 1st Year visited the industry “Finetech Controls” in Ghaziabad which works on Sensors and Switches.
- The students of B.Tech Electrical Engineering 3rd Year and Electronics & Communication Engineering 3rd Year visited the campus of “Yakult Danone India” after the completion of their 6 weeks summer training in 2013.
- The students of B.Tech Electrical Engneering 3rd Year visited the campus of one of India’s major food seller industry “Parle” in Rudrapur in 2013.
- The students of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd Year visited the campus of “RVM CAD” in Faridabad.