The Women’s Cell of the RVIT is to work and urges the students to think that each woman has to shine out as a light unto herself and unto the world around her. To empower and equip her with confidence and strength of character, plans and programmes are chalked out and effectively implemented.
Go Girl Grow Girl
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT CELL
Objective : The main objectives of the cell are :
- To ensure safe and secure environment to all the girl students and female faculties of RVIT.
- Enhancing their self esteem and self confidence.
- To develop critical thinking ability of girls students.
- To foster decision – making ability and action through collective processes.
- To enhance their participation on an equal f ooting in all areas.
- To develop the spirit of teamwork and co-operation.
- To ensure emotional and psychological well-being of all the girls students.
- To help them strengthen intellectually and physically.
- Empowering girls and women to participate in economic life to build stronger economies, achieve goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life.
- To spread the message and movement of women empowerment across Bijnor district by seeking participation with other Government Bodies, Institutions or likeminded individuals.